Hey people..

Miss me ma???? hahahaha...

It's been about 3 months since my last update.. which was a very sad post.. hehe..

What do you think about this new blogskin?? Still something similar to my previous one ya?

Special thanks to Jazlyn Ooi Khai Fang aka Ah Po!!! For helping me to change and edit the whole thing!!! hahaha.. if not I would not come back too..

Been too lazy and doesn't know where to start?? sigh~


:)


Well, I'm currently on my semester break.. can consider a long break too, after my Internship. Now left about 3 more weeks before Year 3 Semester 2 starts. WOW... Y3S2 edy???? So freaking fast wei...!!! Going to grad soon?? My God @@ I don't want to.. hahahah :P

What I've done for the past 4-5 weeks of holidays?? LOL...

Lepak and exercise in the Malls.. hahahaha.. watching a drama on Youtube - The Little Nyonya, Facebooking of course - current active games is Treasure Mania.. haha.. Go out for Soka Gakkai meetings.. due to H1N1, many meets have been slow down and even the cultural group practice has been canceled until further notice~ I wanna dance~~~!! sigh... Cleaned my room, I think only 60% are done.. haha.. I had a new DIY notice board :)

Supposed to go for a job interview as a part time customer service.. but but.. it's still pending~

But I got a job with A&L for 3 days exhibition next month and 1 more function on this week.

And.. supposed to do my FYP!! muahahhaha... but.. but again.. sigh.. LAZY is the key word here! Help larrrr~!!!! Scared yet not doing anything! :(


Since I'm quite 'free' now, I really want to take this opportunity to keep back in touch with some friends... long lost friends.. hehe :) And of course.. to have a good rest~ I don't mind just staying at home whole day for few days doing nothing.. hahahah :P How many times in our live we got such a break??? Not anymore when you start to work~ right?? :)

6 comment(s):

This new blogskin is so niceeee. =)

Maybe you should change your display picture. HAhAHA. Scary la.

Blog often okay. I miss yooouuu!! =)

HPC!!!

nice hor.. haha.. but I think my display pic suit this blogskin leh.. dont you think so..? haha.. almost got de similar effect.. lol

YUP! i will i will ;)
I MISS YOU too HPC~~~ have fun there too k ^^

yoyo

Wow, its a new skin! Looks nice. ^.^ I thought I went to a wrong blog...Yea, your display pic suits the skin. No need to change if you dun wanna.

taipau ben foo~ haha... hey hey!! :)

huiyi: yea~ nice rite? hehe.. nope, u landed on de rite blog.. haha.. yup, i dont plan to change oso ler..

alamak,, just enjoy the last moments together with everyone.. ^^ dont think next year first.. enjoy every moments first^^

::"The Nobody"::

::"The Nobody"::

:: Archives ::

:: Your Words ::

::: People Visiting Nobody since April'08:::