Time flies.. really flies..

One and a half months of holidays just gone like that..
But yeah, I did enjoy myself where I reward myself a relaxing and lazying holidays.. lol.. but I did earned some $$ too ya ^^


Now, I'm a 3rd Year university student.. graduating soon in about 7 months time..

Come to think about it.. I do have a lil fear.. fear of where will I be going after I grad? What will I be then? What types of challenges will I face?? Will everything well arranged for me?? hahaha.. I wish~ lol..

Well, I do have a mission actually... but the devils inside me are much stronger than me.. sigh~
Now I really really want it..!!! But scared of the disappointment I might get if I fail... but hey~ I haven't even try yet.. how to fail right???

I'll just try my very best! And also hope to have FULL supports from friends and family of cos~


Till end of the year or next year.. I'm not sure.. I will also be working part time 3 days a week.. I will take this as challenge too~ I hope that the more busy I become, the more hardworking I will be too.. haha.. Say NO to Procrastination!! ;)


As usual~ I always wanted to have good results in every semester.. But, I always disappoint myself.. but this time, again~ I will try my best! Just two subjects.. Double A for this!!! LOL~ *don't blow too loud* haha..


To All my Utar kawan kawan~ Let's enjoy to the max in our last year together~ After this, we will go on our own path, different paths~ and will not be able to meet everyday like now..


Wishing you girls all the best.. study hard and together aim for the BEST! :)

0 comment(s):

::"The Nobody"::

::"The Nobody"::

:: Archives ::

:: Your Words ::

::: People Visiting Nobody since April'08:::