Dearest 3100~

You are my very first handphone that been with me for almost 6 years.. I bought u home with me with my hard earned salary...haha.. but now, I had to say goodbye to u.. I've no idea where that idiot will dump u but.. may u rest in peace~ You're the Strongest handphone I ever met~

I miss you~



Dearest Papupi~

You were given to me by my friend Miss Pee for my *i forgot which* birthday present.
I really liked you so much.. black and green.. what a cool combinations of colours.. and the logo there is so so cute~.. but now.. I've nothing else to replace you.. I will remember u always and I'm sorry that I had to let you go at such a young age..

I miss you~




Dearest 3 Flowers Bag~

Among hundreds and thousands bags available at the clearance stock fair.. I've picked you~ You looked so beautiful to me and I've chosen to bring you home with me with 70% offer.. haha.. I guess I could not celebrate our 1st year anniversary together cos ur gone now.. We tried looking for you in rubbish bins and on the floor but I know its hopeless.. I was only carrying 0.001% of hope with me that time.. I'm sorry... I shouldn't have brought u there and left you alone.. I was just too naive.. But I've got some in exchanged with you loss.. is the LESSON that I've learned~

I miss you~



Dearest Greenie Specs

Without you, I will recognise the wrong person, Without you, I could not watch the TV clearly, Without you, I could not see the road properly, Without you, i have to sit about 30cm apart from the monitor, Without you, I will be suffering.. like now~ We've been together for about 3 years perhaps.. I rmbr this specs was similar with my husband's green specs.. lol.. It's time to let u go now as the doctor had advised me before that you're old.. Its time for me to get a new one.. BUT for sure I will not forget your service to me~

I miss you~



Dearest All~

I'm really sorry that I bought u all there but never get to bring you back home with me..

Its because of my STUPIDITY that causes all these to happen..


Yea~ I've learned my Lesson.. will never repeat this anymore, I swear~





I'm still grieving~

6 comment(s):

OMG..TAN SIM AI!!

Your post damn good lo..Me like..

I can actually feel you and actually laughing the way you say it..HAHAH..sorry..hahaha.....I know all your items...lesson learned so next time careful abit lo..:)

hahaha..

i have more to say actually..

i wanna pay my gratitude to each and everything in my bag~

sobs~ I MISS THEM alot alot!!! ;(

haiyo laima..what happen la yu sound so chai leong...i miss all of yu la. when can we all have a family reunion?

wah.. you so sayang them one ar? good example^^ wei! dont be sad.. perhaps they will have better Life in "their heaven"?!

mookie neow~~ yalo.. me very chai leong la.. everything gone.. in de club..how stupid.. sigh~ lost cos without mookie the mamasan there wid me lor.. LOL~
miss u too eh.. ur still at Aust or back in Msia ar? reunion!!!! haha :P


NoNo ~ sure la.. i really very sayang them lar.. now edy 2 weeks but my heart still very pain when think of them~ sigh~~~~ yea.. hope they 'reborn' and get a better owner~ haha..

美女视频直播 , 网上聊天交朋友 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天室 , 在线交友 , 网页聊天室 , 网页在线聊天 , 在线聊天工具 , qq在线聊天 , 大秀聊天 , 大秀视频聊天室

::"The Nobody"::

::"The Nobody"::

:: Archives ::

:: Your Words ::

::: People Visiting Nobody since April'08:::