As expected, right after CNY holidays.. a lot of things will come in a pack.. like buy one free one kinda stuffs.. but this even worst, buy one free TEN~ lol..

thought will just be busy with assignments, but but.. on Tuesday.. we got briefing on our Industrial Attachment as well as our FYP (Final Year Project aka Thesis).

the briefing started at 5pm and ended at 7.30pm! wow.. one after another lecturer went to explain.. suddenly feel there's something hit hard right on my head! and everything goes blank!

we have to submit our resume two days after de briefing.. wth.. together with particular list as we need to indicate whether we will want UTAR to choose the company for us or on our own.. BUT both are very risky too.. can't do 'double parking' though.. sigh..

I just done my resume bout an hour ago.. after back from company lou sang dinner.. lol.. luckily I've done half yesterday night.. but.. these 2 days, I didn't touch or look at my assignment at all.. one which have to submit proposal on next week.. and of cos, to combine earlier.. butbut... sigh.. time management is important!!!

ok back to I/A, so what decision I've made???

After one night of considering, even in my dreams......

I chose to let UTAR make the choice, as the procedure to apply on your own is very troublesome + risky + time consuming! And de deadline is very soon too..

I've emailed de supervisor, stating my field of preference, not company preference cos I've not done any survey and I don't know which type of co would be better. So, everything up to faith~ (and I will pray everyday to get into my ideal organization.. sincerely hoping~)


On FYP.. feel like crying when come to think of this...


We've submitted our research title last semester, and it was very rush too..

now, I don't know the right idea how to conduct my research... I've thought of changing.. but.. to what?????

The current title is Social Facilitation, and my I/A is related to Industrial Organization.

well well well... think here and there, there and here again.. somehow it can be linked.. but but that's just what I think.. no supports from 20 journals.. LOL~ hahahaha.. :)

and my supervisor for FYP.. scary woman.. I'm scared of her.. seriously.. LOL..


nvm, save it for tmr to think.. very late now edy.. had some champagne just now (not 40% vodka!) and saw many ppl drunk but don't admit they are already drunk.. hahaha.. as usual.. lol..
and I had the smallest and lowest lou sang.. haha.. only 5 ppl lou.. cos other colleagues not there yet.. LOL.. and the other 4 ppl I lou with.. 2 only saw once, and 2 haven't even met before.. lol.. awkward or not u tell me.. hahaha.. somehow funny too..
A lady said : This is the 'cleaniest' lou sang.. lol


Okies, nitezzz people :)

I only left 3 hours of sleep.. haha..

0 comment(s):

::"The Nobody"::

::"The Nobody"::

:: Archives ::

:: Your Words ::

::: People Visiting Nobody since April'08:::