HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL~





Gong Xi Fa Chai~

Nian Nian You Yu~

Xin Nian Kuai Le~

Wan She Lu Yi~

Chao Chai Ching Bao~

Bu Bu Gao Sheng~


erm erm... can't think of any liao.. hahaa.. don't know how to write in Chinese so just put the pin yin here la.. lol



after 2 weeks of Year Two Sem Three.. 3rd week is holiday again.. for Chinese New Year!

will back hometown for 1 week~ weee~~!! :) this sunday.. till next sunday.. so I will MIA for that period of time.. don't miss me wor.. keke.. oh, can't online too.. alamak~ rugi besar eh FB.. hahaha..

and the worst~ have to do assignment reports without Internet connection.. sigh..

so within these two days.. gotto find all the information I needed.. then only can do what Im supposed to..

for 5 assignments.. luckily one more no need to start 1st.. lol.. but why la treat us like that??? sigh~~ some even not very sure how to do it.. think we are 'san' meh??

erm, kinda advantages too la.. to collect samples for statistics assginment.. to get samples from my hometown there to do surveys.. haha.. need 25 adolescent and young adults.. but not easy though.. hmmm...


plus.. have to watch cartoon and analyse them~ Dora the Explorer, Barney and Friends.. and.. Teletubbies!!!! omg~ so damn sien lor teletubbies.. hahahaha


but anyhow, this 1 week holiday.. I really have to recharged my battery~
been so tired for a week.. plus the weather now.. so hot! @@ head also almost burst.. everything is in a rush too..


But what to do? can't complain much ler right..?? this is what they called life~ life are meant to be challenged!

(today NoNo asked me how do I define Life~ what a question.. lol.. so tough la)


Just enjoy my Chinese New Year and at the same time..my assignmentsss too .. hehe..


same to all my friends ya~ :)



Happy "Niu" Year~

Mooooooo~~~ :)



(ang pow ang pow mari mari..)

.

0 comment(s):

::"The Nobody"::

::"The Nobody"::

:: Archives ::

:: Your Words ::

::: People Visiting Nobody since April'08:::