hey, long time no see~ haha

no worries.. I'm doing good here.. not dead yet.. LOL :)

Busy with this and that, not just academically but also entertainment (phew, at least still got entertainment for me) and also lots of lots of charity works since January till now.. haha.. I've done many good deeds.. lol.. *proud*

Everytime I want to post about certain event, I would delay and delay , lazy here and there.. then end up, no mood to write edy... thats why my blog have been dead for about more than a month .. sigh..

Don't know how to start a new post.. what event or want to emo about what.. So~ I will post up this newly composed lyrics by my dear class rep - Miss Chang Pei Qi (Kei Gor~) :D

I think she's too stress till have time to composed such thing out, she failed to meet our own assignment deadline where she will need to buy 4 of us lunch tmr (KFC eh.. hahaha) See, she still has time for these.. ya, to release stress.. I understand, but.. u still need to buy us lunch though.. wahhaha.. :P


pin yin done by Tan Bee Yee.. also need something to release stress~ LOL


enjoy~



歌名:飞.小强
背景音乐:红蜻蜓
歌词:四月 (Miss Chang Pei Qi)

书啊书啊
(shu ah shu ah)
看那厚厚书本堆在满遍书桌
(kan na hou hou shu ben dui zai man pian shu zuo)
眼泪在眼中 不敢流出的冲动
(yan lei zai yan zhong bu gan liu chu de chong dong)
书桌是晚上的床 电脑就是我的伙伴
(shu zuo shi wan shang de chuang dian nao jiu shi wo de huo ban)
熬夜是生活~~
(au ye shi sheng huo~~)

我们的生活也像恐怖电影里面的梦
(wo men de sheng huo ye xiang kong bu dian ying li mian de meng)
天天在惊吓我们 准时交功课
(tian tian zhai jing xia wo me zhun si jiao gong ke)
旁边的小强就是我现在的小小英雄
(pang bian de xiao qiang jiu shi wo xian zhai de xiao xiao ying xiong)
多希望有一天能和它一起飞
(duo xi wang you yi tian neng he ta yi qi fei)

当功课越来越多 唱k shopping 越来越少
(dang gong ke yue lai yue duo chang k shopping yue lai yue shao)
我知道我已慢慢的长大了
(wo zhi dao wo yi man man de zhang da liao)
顽强的小强曾几何时
(wan qiang de xiao qiang cheng ji he shi)
也在我的夜里变得越来越多了
(ye zai wo de ye li bian de yue lai yue duo liao)

我们~~~~都已经长大
(wo men~~~~dou yi jin zhang da)
好多书 正在堆
(hao duo shu zhen zai dui)
就像童年 看到的哥哥的书桌
(jiu xiang tong nian kan dao de ge ge de shu zuo)

我们~~~都已经长大
(wo men~~~dou yi jing zhang da)
看到书 就想飞
(kan dao shu jiu xiang fei)
就像此刻 看到的会飞的小强
(jiu xiang ci ke kan dao de hui fei de xiao qiang)




nice?? lol

I want to 'learn' this song.. after all the deadlines and mid terms.. hehe :) wait for me~

Shall make it as our PY6 Theme Song~ hehe

0 comment(s):

::"The Nobody"::

::"The Nobody"::

:: Archives ::

:: Your Words ::

::: People Visiting Nobody since April'08:::