Finally...

After so long planning and making decisions whether to perm or rebond.. at last.. yesterday..

I went..

I've straightened my hair..!! haha.. at Kim Marie, SS2..

This is my 2nd time straightened only.. the 1st time was in year 2006.. haha.. so long edy..

Now, can't wash hair for 3 days, can't tie hair for 2 months.. and need to apply oil everyday..
sungguh memafankan.. lol

Spent alot for this one.. Its a package which included pre and post-treatment.. trim abit.. and the total : about more than half of the amount I paid 3 years ago.. lol..
Sat there for more than 4 hours~ read magazine.. read the book I bought earlier.. wah.. tak boleh tahan.. eyes keep closing.. hahaha.. so damn sleepy lor.. sigh.. from around 3pm++ sit until 7pm++..


And.. I saw Miss Pee Hui Han.. but dunno she didn't see me.. haha.. I wanted to call her but I can't move my head as they were 'steaming' my hair.. lol.. she was just sitting behind me only leh.. haha.. she didn't wear specs la so can't see me.. lol..



Wonder how long the straightness can last.. haha..

0 comment(s):

::"The Nobody"::

::"The Nobody"::

:: Archives ::

:: Your Words ::

::: People Visiting Nobody since April'08:::