yes.. today is de last day of de hard core long semester.. with 6 heavy subjects.. and.. everything is over now.....

I know I've abandoned my blog for quite some time... when I don't feel like writing yet I've so much to talk and express.. I just can't type a single word.. dunno why~

really want to 'report' about de prom nite.. my studies in this 14 hectic weeks.. my final exams.. my activities in gakkai.. how i cope with so called stress and how I went thru my nites being a stalker.. lol.. my serious addiction towards facebook and on9ing.. angry moments.. happppppyyy moments, sad moments, lonely moments and.. lots more~~

now.. everything has become a history of mine.. and I shall just keep it as a memory.. hope it won't get deleted from my memory ram.. haha..

Seriously, when think if it.. time just pass so damn freaking fast.. *tick tick tick* and just went off.. it didn't want to wait for me..and it won't wait for anyone though~ haha.. sometimes, it was so scary that it went tooo fast.. I got scared~ :P

This semester, I've been very daring person.. almost all these subject I only start studying one day before.. In my next blog post when my results are out.. u will see lots of REGRET word there.. haha.. why??? why I like this and like that??? why??? hahahaa :P


and.. one more.. my sleeping pattern.. hmm....

I've been sleeping only for 3-4 hours everyday..

My new year resolution for year 2009 is to sleep early... hahhhaha.. maximum by 1am have to sleep edy.. but.. due to deadlines and last minutes works.. I always stayed up late.. then, when nothing to do.. I will spend it by playin games and chatting~ sigh~

My 'good fren' Mr Panda is becoming my very best fren now.. hahahhahah.. :P and I have to get rid of him.. cannot stay tooo close.. lol.. anyone get my joke? lol :)

I really need to adjust back properly and I need lots of motivation and determination in doing so.. please stop me and SCOLD me to turn off my com after 1am~ sigh~


***

Now, I have 2 weeks of holidays .. before I start my Internship.. guess what.. I no longer working at APE Ideas... but.. at Ti-Ratana.. its a social work based.. hmmm... totally 360 degree changed.. I've no idea why they could just change jus like that.. no notification untill de day we signed for our agreement n submitted the particular forms like that.. sigh~

So now, I dunno I should be happy or not of being placed here.. I think I should be more happy in here compared to APES.. cos.. I will have more frens together here.. though I only know 2 ppl out of about 7-8 ppl being placed there.. haha... good chance to get to know others better.. hehe.. I'm de only one from my class.. no more gila-gila with the girls for 4 months edy.. ahhahaha :P
Now, I need to travel even further.. its at Salak Selatan~ Next week I have to go explore edy.. sienz~


-

This 2 weeks won't be a holiday for me though.. after go for 2 trips.. come back edy then I have to do my FYP.. left ONE week to do.. one week to do 2 chapters.. my god~ I can ma?? I doubt it lor.. sigh.. and many other things i need to catch up.. especially my dance.. i seriously suck in this dance now.. been practicing the same all over again for few weeks i still cant master it properly.. sigh.. my memory and skills problems..

Okie.. now, I still have lots of things to update and 'report'.. but I need to sleep~ hahahah.. I need rest... after burning midnite oils for so many nites.. lol..

I NEED REST~ I need a good sleep and dreams~~~ hehe..

nitezz~

6 comment(s):

yaya... got to rest loh...

ai ai, me too :( so sad la..my last paper i got one week break, ended up didnt really study and i dont know the whole paper at all..so regret :(

wah,finally update le,hahaha,*clap,clap clap*....
aiks,yalor,reli fast,omg~~~~i wish go bec the previous time,who can help me?hahahaha

mEng cHuAn

xiuxin : Yalo.. but don't think so we can rest well until we graduate lor.. haha..

lazy cat : haha.. regret is de most frequent used in uni~ lol.. work harder for next sem (every sem we said de same)

HMC : hahaha.. 1st time leave comment wor.. wei, tell me ur blog link la.. haha. don so kiam siap ma..
u want to go back? doreamon can help u.. haha, when u meet him call me along ya~

hahaha,u got his number????if i find him then i imform u bec along lar,hahaha,reli miss those time,hahaha.....
my blog link????i thought u oredy noe,hahaha,d_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _r,hahahahaha

mEng cHuAn

eh no pic de ah?
hahahahahah.....

miss u leh

::"The Nobody"::

::"The Nobody"::

:: Archives ::

:: Your Words ::

::: People Visiting Nobody since April'08:::