This post I 'curi' from Ah Po's blog.. haha.. she dedicated it for me and I shall post it here :)

to remind myself~

.
.
.
.
.
.



This is specially for
Sim Ai , a SWS (Soka Women Spirit) sharing by auntie Stacy which she missed last Friday night.

There are two types of illness


- illness of the body :- physical well being of the body

and

- illness of the mind


Illness of the mind here is not referring to the mental health of our mind but more to the fundamental darkness that lurks within our inner self.

Our fundamental darkness consist of three poisons:-



Greed, anger and stupidity/ignorance


* greed - comparing yourself with others, envious and wanting more.

* anger - angry with your environment and filled with hatred

* stupidity/ignorance - naive and driven by blindness

I'm sure every human has experience all three as these three are connected. Greed drives us to anger and that leads us to stupidity.

For example , Miss H is jealous of her friend who had the new phone. This greed leads to anger and the questioning of "why must she have the new phone? I want one too" which in turn leads to spending money on the new phone, ignorance. In another time, Miss H would be jealous of another friend with a newer phone and the vicious cycle continues.

No human can escape from this fundamental darkness of illness. The best we can do is supress it, to control it.

* wisdom - able to think wisely out of the greedy situation

* courage - to rise above your angry life condition

* compassion - to give, to help rather than standing alone

An additional piece :- in life we cannot escape from the four sufferings

Birth, illnesss, old age and death

Everyone of us SURE have been/will go through these four stages.

Since we cannot escape from death, we might as well make the best of our life by spreading value, by choosing to stand up and fight so that we could take our final breath with no regret.

Sim Ai ah po, please make yourself free on the 22nd of March 2009, from 7 pm onwards.Also, please continue to chant for a victorious life.



*****



ah po.. I will make myself free on that night!!! :) see u there :) oh ya, arrange transport for me arr.. hahhah .. and I WANT you to pick me up!! YOU!! .. hahaha :P

2 comment(s):

me ah??? u sure or not ?? lol ..

walao u copy paste .. i so paiseh liao ..

ah po~ YES!! YOU... come!

hahahaa.. yala, told u edy ma i will copy n paste.. so I won't missed any important points lor.. haha :P

::"The Nobody"::

::"The Nobody"::

:: Archives ::

:: Your Words ::

::: People Visiting Nobody since April'08:::