hahahahah...

My title : 6 Poops (Shits)

LOL~

yea, we've produced 5 shits within 1 week and another one today.. and it finally ended! phew~

These refers to mid terms lar.. lol..

A small retreat for myself today after exam --> Oreo Chocolate Frosty from Wendy's!
hahaha.. yummy~~

was so hungry and 'stress' during the exam.. sigh~ luckily its just an hour long..
after exam, went to lab to finish up my I/O assignment report on mini survey that caused me to 'waste' my time whole night yesterday.. that I only revise for my exam early this morning~
not blaming anything but myself~ procrastinating!!!

Today just a minor celebration yum cha session to mark the ending of "Mid Terms" BUT not ASSignments and presentations.


2 ASSes due this Friday.
1 Presentations this Friday.
1 Presentation coming Monday.
1 Presentation next Thursday.
2 more on following week.
1 Activity with Rumah Hope on following week too :)


My weekends for both this week and next week are fully booked.. LOL..
I need a long sleeeeep~~~~
This Saturday, doing some 'charity' again... I've no idea what the event really is.. I'm not sure whether its at Sunway College, Sunway Pyramid or Sunway Lagoon.. lol.. what I know its only Sunway.. haha.. that what I heard on the phone..
Have to gather at Utar as early as 7am!! My God~ and work work work.. till 5pm.. yea, not sure 5pm end or 5pm reach here @@


Then, continue with DDG practice at night.. really hope that I can go! Last week, I missed it and have to FFK my sharing session.. haih... cannot don't go edy this week!
(I haven't prepare for my 'study' properly yet leh..Will be an interesting topic - Relationship. But will I able to make it interesting?? hopefully yes~)


On Sunday morning, will be attending SGM Seminar from 9am till 12pm. Its Chinese version session @@ as I won't be able to attend for next week's English version session.. haha..


Then, at night~ finally.. Sim Ai's back in ACTION.. lol.. Will be attending Student Division (SD) gathering.. muahaha..


though it will be a restless weekend but I don't feel the tiredness there cos.... NO more ASSignments and Mid Terms.. woohooo!! happy happy!!
(means have to start busy with Prom Night thingy edy :D)





*****




I've "Naik Pangkat" to become *ahem ahem*~ still doubting my capability to become one~ sigh! BUT, I will strive and work hard on it! Thanks for your support and encouragements :) Hope I won't dissapoint all of YOU~

0 comment(s):

::"The Nobody"::

::"The Nobody"::

:: Archives ::

:: Your Words ::

::: People Visiting Nobody since April'08:::