HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED K810i~


haha.. my phone.. age 1 year old edy..

now.. keypads are on extremely BAD condition..

before that was the joystick.. but now the joystick don't give me any problem edy..

BUT seriously... the keypads.. sigh..


Can't SMS properly! by the time i finished typing a sms.. my battery low liao.. sigh~

Can't dial numbers to make phone calls! Buttons 1, 3, 6, and 8 sucks!

Can't press the Cancel, Back and Answer buttons!

-when got incoming calls.. by the time i get to press the Answer button.. it edy become a Missed Call!



HOW arrrr....???



but i really like the camera.. very convenient ya know..

don't ask me to get a new phone.. haha..

sigh~ considering using back my old Nokia3100.. haha..
ppl upgrade their phones but i downgrade my phone.. haha :P

0 comment(s):

::"The Nobody"::

::"The Nobody"::

:: Archives ::

:: Your Words ::

::: People Visiting Nobody since April'08:::